*(Note: This position is contingent upon the US Army awarding the contract. We are collecting applicants in anticipation of that event.)*
CrossFit Inc. Strength and Conditioning Coach for US Army FORSCOM Pilot:
Must possess the following requirements:
- Certified CrossFit Trainer (CCFT). Possess and maintain current CCFT, maintenance of the CCFT certification shall be an enduring element of the requirement. Current CrossFit Level II certificate holders who meet the prerequisites to take the CCFT, as well as the other following requirements in this job posting, may still apply for the Lead Strength and Conditioning position, as long as they schedule themselves to take the CCFT exam before 30 September 2018.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) from an accredited (federally recognized accrediting agency) university program in exercise physiology, kinesiology, exercise science, or other closely related fields with curricula focused on the knowledge of comprehensive fitness assessments, physiological adaptations to acute and chronic exercise, contraindications to exercise, and exercise program design.
- Have a minimum of either one or three years’ experience (please specify exact length of experience in response) developing, coordinating, executing, and managing sports/mission specific strength and conditioning programs for competitive (non-recreational) sport teams or large groups of 50 – 200 athletes or Service Members, as a strength and conditioning coach.
- Experience training and developing short and long-range sport/mission optimizing training programs for teams at the Division 1 Collegiate, professional, or Olympic level team athletes or operational teams at the Special Operations Forces level is highly desired though not required.
- Eligible to attain a SECRET Clearance
- Have and maintain certification in basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to include Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training.
- Be physically able to successfully demonstrate all prescribed exercises and techniques, lift and manipulate loads and weight plates up to 25 kilograms, hike over rough terrain, and function in austere environments.
- Be proficient with training data management, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word software programs.
|Fort Bliss, Texas|
|Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM), Washington|
|Fort Drum, New York|
|Fort Bragg, North Carolina |
|Fort Riley, Kansas |
|Fort Hood, Texas|
|Fort Polk, Louisiana |
|Fort Knox, Kentucky|
|Camp Atterberry, Indiana |